This exceptional apartment graces the uppermost floor of a historic building in the lively Trastevere district, providing a tranquil haven just moments from Rome's most cherished monuments and attractions.
Situated on a serene and sophisticated street at the heart of Trastevere, this penthouse, adorned with a charming terrace, occupies a meticulously restored 14th-century building, radiating charm and authenticity.
Carefully refurbished to meet the highest standards, the residence spans two levels. The first floor encompasses two double bedrooms, an inviting living room, and two elegantly appointed bathrooms (one featuring a shower, the other with only a WC).
Ascend a spiral staircase to the second floor, where you'll discover a well-equipped kitchen with modern appliances and a dining table for four. Beyond the kitchen awaits a splendid rooftop terrace, offering enchanting vistas of Rome's picturesque rooftops. Adorned with comfortable armchairs and a practical table, this private outdoor haven is an ideal setting for delightful breakfasts in the morning or romantic aperitivos in the evening, all beneath the breathtaking backdrop of a stunning sunset.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 650 square feet, 61 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Views on Rome's rooftops
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- Pantheon, a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- Immerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum, also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- Visit the beautiful Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, whose spectacular dome was designed by the great Michelangelo in 1547.
Frank S.August 2018
What a fantastic location and wonderful apartment. we enjoyed our stay very much and would return anytime. The owners are fantastic and very helpful as was their rental manager. ”
Joseph P.February 2018
The Hassler this is not; but if you fondly remember as I do my student years in a walk up [4 flights!] garret in Greenwich Village, but with updated plumbing, new hardwood floors, ef3ecftive central heat and AC, and a roof deck overlooking Rome, this is for you. The location is perfect, right opposite the police station [safe] but in the middle of Trastevere, the old Roman Suberba,, with an endless flow of students, bars and restaurants. Directly beneath the apartment is a fine restaurant, Antica Pesa,, which we enjoyed enormously. The flat owner was very pleasant, with many good suggestions for her favorite restaurants, etc. She dealt promptly and effectively with the one mishap, the water was mysteriously turned off. to our flat . I would recommend this place provided you can deal with the stairs and want a romantic week in Rome.. ”