Langley House (R)
Langley House is an 18th Century Georgian listed mansion sitting in 85 acres of parkland located between Tetbury and Chippenham Langley Park. Recently restored it is a large but very cozy property ideal for entertaining family and friends. With 15,000 square feet of living space and ten bedrooms, you'll have plenty of space to spread out!
Upon entering Langley House you will walk through a quaint foyer which leads to several rooms which have all been beautifully decorated and furnished. Langley House is not short of space to unwind with a very large drawing room, a separate sitting room and a further home cinema perfect for watching films with the whole family. Langley house also has a large dining room perfect for entertaining and enjoying the meals beautifully prepared in the stunning fully equipped kitchen.
Langley House has 10 bright and spacious bedrooms and eight bathrooms in the main house. All the bedrooms have been beautifully decorated with stylish furniture and the finest Egyptian cotton bed linen and bedspreads, making them perfect places to rest after a long day.
While at Langley House, you will not be short of entertainment with a full-sized billiard and table tennis room perfect for family fun. Additionally, if you are a night person Langley House does not disappoint with a cellar night club with a bar, DJ station, and dance floor.
The night club can be accessed by the back staircase or from the gardens making it a great feature of the house.
As Langley House sits on 85 acres of parkland, nature is all around with beautifully landscaped gardens, ponds, a small lake, grasslands, and meadows enabling you to truly take in the English countryside. You will also find a gorgeous heated outdoor swimming pool which is connected to a self-contained pool house containing his and hers changing rooms and a summer kitchen. The area around the swimming pool is elegantly furnished with outdoor furniture perfect for al fresco dining.
If you're feeling active while at Langley House, you can play a round on the all-weather tennis court and/or on the football pitch.
Langley Park is a private rural location perfect for taking some time away in the English Countryside.
Estate with 4 levels
10 bedrooms, 8 baths, 15000 square feet, 1394 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, and King
20 guests maximum
London Heathrow Airport (LHR), Bristol Airport (BRS)
1 hour and 25 minutes by car (LHR), 1 hour by car (BRS)
85 acres of Parkland views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Guests of this property will be charged an
additional sum towards the use of the heating.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Golf - Play golf at beautiful nearby course at Bowood, Chippenham and Kingsdown.
- Watersports - Head over to the Cotswold water park with 150 lakes set over 40 square miles offering an array of water sports.
- Hiking - Walking trails at Westonbirt Arboretum where you can take in the area's natural beauty.
- Polo - Whether you would like to play, learn or watch polo, there are 2 clubs located nearby: Beaufort and Cirencester Park.
- Mountainbiking at FlyUp 471 - With over 100 acres of track it is the largest mountain bike site in the country.
- Head 4 Heights - An outdoor climbing course whose challenges range from simply climbing a totem pole to experiencing an exhilarating free fall.
Places of Interest
- Sudeley Castle (1 hour by car) - Visit this royal residence, closely associated with some of the most famous English monarchs, including Edward IV, Richard III, Henry VIII, Lady Jane Grey, Katherine Parr, Elizabeth I and Charles I.
- Broadway Tower (1.25 hours by car) - A unique Capability Brown Folly Tower offering unrivalled views of the Cotswolds.
- Sibling Gin Distillery (1 hour by car) - Come and meet the extraordinary siblings who have created award winning Gin in Cheltenham.
- Chippenham (6 mins by car) - One of the West Country's most dynamic market towns combining old and new.
- Roman Baths (40 mins by car) - One of the finest historic sites in Northern Europe consists of the remarkably preserved remains of one of the greatest religious spas of the ancient world.