Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club - Two Bedroom Villa
Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club – Two Bedroom Villa
Find yourself surrounded by tropical elegance at the exclusive Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club. With its prime location in Poipu Beach and luxurious accommodations, this resort will dazzle and delight you. Let this two-bedroom, 1040 square foot villa serve as your private paradise for your next Hawaiian vacation!
This beautiful resort offers expansive, well-designed villas, styled specifically for your comfort. Your luxury retreat offers a spacious main living area, exquisitely decorated with pristine, polished furnishings and sleek, dark wooden finishes, beautifully complimenting the bright pops of color found throughout the space. The living room extends seamlessly into the fully equipped kitchen, complete with state of the art appliances, exquisite kitchenware, and plenty of space to whip up a delicious meal for your family. The beautiful dining table rests just next to the kitchen and offers seating enough for six.
Both bedrooms in your extraordinary villa offer plush, king-sized beds, complete with impossibly comfortable pillow-top bedding that will pamper you endlessly as you settle in for the night. The bathrooms are clean and spacious, with the master bathroom offering a massive, soaking tub for complete relaxation after a long day at the beach.
As a guest of the Waiohai Beach Club, you’ll enjoy wonderful perks and a host of luxurious amenities. The resort offers three outdoor pools for you to enjoy and is just steps away from the pristine white sands of Poipu Beach. For those looking to get active during their stay, you’ll have access to a state of the art fitness center. Curb your cravings with sunny, poolside dining at Honu Pool Bar, or indulge in a refreshing massage in one of the cabanas. Along with the beach, the resort offers close proximity to many wonderful attractions along Kauai’s South Shore. From Horn Park to Old Koloa Town, there’s so much to explore and discover! Take advantage of outdoor adventures such as snorkeling, zip lining, or even try your hand at surfing on some of the best waves in the world.
Paradise is waiting for you at Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club!
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1040 square feet, 97 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Lihue Airport - LIH
30 minutes by car
Views may vary by residence.
There is a government-imposed lodging tax associated with this villa.
Activities of Interest
- Kauai Surf School - Take a group or private surfing lesson from an amazing instructor!
- Kauai Down Under Dive Team - Enjoy excellent service and the underwater adventure of a lifetime!
- Koloa Zipline - Soar over the lush jungles of Hawaii on the longest zipline in Kauai!
- Maha'ulepu Heritage Trail - Go for a gorgeous hike along miles of rugged coastline.
- Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course - Challenge yourself at this magnificent Hawaiian course, complete with striking views of the ocean!
Places of Interest
- Brennecke's Beach - Bask in the sun at this serene beach, away from the rush of the crowds!
- Moir Gardens - These stunning gardens are truly a hidden island treasure.
- Poipu Shopping Village - Stroll through the streets of this shopping village, exploring the upscale, boutique shops along the way.
- Poipu Beach Park - This beach offers pristine, white sand, rolling waves, and a good time for the whole family.
- Dondero's Restaurant - The herbs, olive oil, and spices of these classic Italian dishes will thoroughly delight you.
Brigit N.June 2022
First time to Kauai, but had been to their Hawaiian islands!! So worth visiting for its flora and fauna. Great family friendly resort at idyllic Poipu Beach. Worth renting cabanas by the beach since loungers at the pool fill up quick. Would definitely return if given the opportunity again.”