Fantastic Swiss Chalet 3 Flocons (R)
Chalet 3 Flocons is a beautiful five-bedroom luxury chalet perched by Les Moulin's piste in the heart of Verbier. Sleeping eleven people over four floors, it is a wonderful winter retreat for families and friends.
You enter the chalet through the private garage, which is linked to a ski room and an entrance reception. The ski room has lots of storage and heated boot warmers. The ground floor also has a large games room equipped with billiards tables and plenty of space for children to play and hang out during the evening.
The first floor is the bedroom sleeping level. There are two beautiful alpine-inspired bunkrooms sleeping a total of five; one with an en-suite shower room and the other shares a separate bathroom. Further down the hallway, there are two double rooms; one with a private shower room and each with floor-to-ceiling French windows looking out onto the terrace and mountain views beyond.
Indulging in the impressive spa is the perfect way to end the day at Chalet 3 Flocons. Complete with an indoor hot tub, hammam, sauna, rain shower, and massage area, there is something for everyone.
Then you arrive at a beautiful open-plan living and dining area on the second floor. The front door of the property also leads to this area, opening into a small hallway, at the end of which a guest toilet can also be found.
The stylish living room is centered around an open stone fireplace and the elevated ceiling along with the alpine room ambiance creates a wonderful chalet atmosphere. The well-equipped kitchen connects with the dining table, and double doors open from here onto a terrace dining place for sunny days.
The top floor is dedicated to the master bedroom which looks out across Verbier & the Mont Blanc Massif. Walkout onto the private balcony and enjoy fabulous views of Val de Bagnes and the Petit Combin mountain range. A large bathtub is positioned under a skylight, providing a luxurious private relaxation area. There is also a separate toilet and a small desk.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3229 square feet, 300 square meters
King, Other, Other, Other, and Other
11 guests maximum
Sion and Geneve Airport
1 and 2 hours by car
Amazing mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Element Ski School (6 minutes) - This hand-picked team of ski instructors will ensure you have a safe and exciting time on the mountain.
- Verbier Summits (8 minutes) - Paraglide over striking, breathtaking Swiss alpine scenery.
- Verbier Four Vallees Ski Area (7 minutes) - Take advantage of your close proximity to one of the best skiing areas in the world!
- Fresh Tracks (6 minutes) - For snowboarders who want to go a little further into the backcountry, this amazing company takes you to the steepest, fastest slopes!
- Verbier Bike Park (8 minutes) - Experts and beginners alike can challenge their skills at this amazing bike park!
Places of Interest
- Mont Fort (30 minutes) - On a sunny day, there's no better place than Mont Fort to take in stunning views of the Alps.
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (1.2 hours) - For world-renowned skiing, take a day trip to this French resort town!
- Maison de la Foret (30 minutes) - The House of the Forest is haven for wildlife from around the region.
- Restaurant La Grange (5 minutes) - This charming and authentic restaurant offers delicious meals for you to try!
Patrick V.July 2022
We had a wonderful time! The chalet is beautiful and situated perfectly. There were 7 of us and we had a lot of space. The views from the terrace are amazing! The chalet was equipped with everything we needed. ”
Bridget A.August 2022
We had a fantastic week in this beautiful chalet. It was immaculate, extremely comfortable and in the perfect location. Not far from town for dining and easy access to the lifts for hiking and mountain biking. A perfect stay! ”
Anna M.August 2022
We were a family of 9 - 6 adults and three teenagers - and the chalet was very comfortable, with large dining and sitting areas to fit everyone. The views from the terraces were wonderful. Verbier is a great summer destination and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.”