Amazing 6th floor flat with views to Tibidabo and garden
Barcelona is par excellence one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. A cosmopolitan and international city located in the north of Spain, it enjoys warm summers and beaches of fine sand and warm waters!
A getaway to remember.
Amazing 6th floor flat with views to Tibidabo and onto a peaceful garden, is a property that enjoys a privileged location in the centre of this wonderful city.
Barcelona has been home and inspiration for great international artists and painters all over the world. And its streets full of life and art are an authentic Spanish experience!
This fantastic property consists of 4 beautifully decorated rooms that can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests. The communal areas are fully equipped with everything necessary for guests to enjoy their stay. Spacious rooms full of natural light and cosy decoration will delight visitors.
Located in a residential and quiet neighbourhood, it offers security to the guests as it is close to the centre of Barcelona, but in a guarded area with restaurants and shops nearby where you can enjoy peacefully with family or friends!
The fantastic location of this property offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the many activities and entertainment that Barcelona has to offer!
From emblematic monuments such as the Sagrada Familia or Gaudi's buildings, to its long and iconic streets such as Las Ramblas, where visitors will find all kinds of shops and curiosities.
Spanish art, music and theatre surround the city of Barcelona: Museu Picasso, Teatre Grec, Gran Teatre del Liceu, Fundació Joan Miró or Palau de la Música Catalana are just some of the theatres and cultural centres of Barcelona.
Barcelona is a city full of life, full of places to discover and what better way to enjoy this experience than staying in this charming and cosy property. With an outdoor swimming pool and gardens, it will make any evening a wonderful memory with friends or family!
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1505 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Airport Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat
18 minutes drive
Amazing views to Tibadabo and beautiful pool and garden.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Montjuïc mountain (22 mins drive) is the perfect place for a leafy stroll. Aside from the natural surroundings and spectacular vistas, you'll find buildings from the 1992 Olympic Games
- Barcelona Zoo, (22 mins drive) Situated in the city's lush Parc de la Ciutadella, the Catalan capital's wildlife refuge is considered the best in all of Spain, playing host to more than 4,000 creatures
- El Vallès Golf (30 mins drive) is the perfect place to start your golfing career: excellent facilities, school, great professionals, great atmosphere.
- Disfrutar restaurant (7 mins drive) one of the most delicious, surprising and boundary-pushing gastronomic experiences in the world.
Places of Interest
- La Pedrera-Casa Milà, (13 mins drive) see the famous Gaudi buildings including the Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera, Palau Güell, Casa Batlló, Torre Bellesguard, and Casa Vicens as well as those by other architects.
- La Sagrada Familia, (22 mins drive) Get a fascinating insight into the history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral. Admire the opulent ceilings and stained-glass windows while learning about the building’s charismatic creator.
- Park Guell, (16 mins drive) A UNESCO World Heritage site, Antoni Gaudi spent 15 years designing and building the whimsical fountains, mosaic benches, pedestrian walkways, and gingerbread house-like buildings.
- Las Ramblas, (16 mins drive) Known as the most famous street in Barcelona, you'll love the exciting atmosphere found in the heart of Barcelona!
- Gothic Quarter( 24 mins drive) Wander through the cobblestone streets,, explore the charming shops and cafes, and even catch a glimpse of the original Roman walls of the city!
- Gran Teatre del Liceu, (20 mins drive) popularly known simply as the Liceu, is an opera house located on the Rambla de Barcelona.
Robert "Tito" N.June 2023
A fantastic large loft in a highly desirable part of Barcelona away from the crowds. This lovely property easily housed the four of us and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It is well equipped to prepare a feast, or simply prepare small snacks. Well appointed, nicely decorated, lovely patio to enjoy the evening breeze! The owners Elizabeth and Robin were so easy to work with, readily prepared us for our arrival, and communicated all the details needed to ensure we had a delightful stay. Absolutely recommend this unit for anyone who is traveling in the area and wants a quiet, restful place to stay away from the noise of the city center area. Very safe, fantastic restaurants within walking distance, great shopping. Thank you! ”