For those looking for spectacular views, fresh mountain air, and a wide range of outdoor activities, stays in this typical Swiss Alps chalet will be a delight!
This property receives up to 22 guests. It has seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, and plenty of space and coziness for large families and groups.
Conveniently located on a large plot that benefits from beautiful views of the mountains and surrounding villages, this chalet is also close to the famous destinations Nendaz and Verbier. A special place for winter sports lovers.
Downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, and sledding are just a few activities you can do. But this destination is not just about that; during summer, the fun continues with dry tobogganing, horse riding, cycling, and swimming on crystal clear mountain lakes.
In addition, stays at this property will serve as a base from which you can explore all that Switzerland offers.
The region's rich history, culture, and natural landscapes make it an excellent destination for families, friends, or a romantic getaway for two. The perfect escape for all ages and tastes!
Nearby you will see small villages, which seem to have come out of a fairy tale, full of charm, music, and traditions.
The local cuisine is very wide and will surely surprise you! Taste the typical Alpine cheeses and wines is a must! Same thing for authentic Swiss chocolate!
And if you want a little physical activity, be sure to visit the nearby natural parks, which have hikes of all degrees of difficulty, all of which will reward you with beautiful landscapes that you will never forget!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
10 guests maximum
4 Double beds
1 bunk bed
1 hour 45 minutes
Mountains. Swiss Alps
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Enjoy everything the area has to offer with over 412 kilometres of prepared ski runs, 92 lifts and top rated snow parks.
- The mountains are incredibly beautiful in the other seasons and there is plenty to do. Activities such as mountain-biking, hiking, rafting, paragliding, horse riding, golf (including the famous course at Crans Montana) and many others are available.
- Children are very well catered for with a dedicated snow park at the top of the Nendaz ski lift, as well as special events through the year including sledging, visits from Santa, treasure and Easter egg hunts.
Places of Interest
- Mont Fort (By cable car from La Tzoumaz) - On a sunny day, there's no better place than Mont Fort to take in stunning views of the Alps.
- During winter, the skiing area of the four valleys encompasses Verbier, Nendaz, Siviez, La Tsoumaz and Thyon-Les Collons.
- Nendaz has some fantastic runs for all levels and enjoys easy access to Verbier (the adjacent valley) and the Mont Fort glacier.
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (1 hour and 15 min by car) - For world-renowned skiing, take a day trip to this French resort town!
Tim G.January 2023
This chalet was perfect for our annual boys ski trip. We were a group of nine and the house worked perfectly. Kevin the owner was great to communicate with. You walk in to a large living/kitchen area. There are three bedrooms and two baths down the hall. A fourth bedroom on the same floor is accessed from the outside by walking through the bedroom at the end of the hall. Two more bedrooms are accessed on the lower level from the outside and each has its own bath. The seventh bedroom is a loft off the kitchen with several beds. Although Kevin said you don’t need a car once you arrive we found it very useful. There is a free bus you pick up 50 yards down the road. The gondola is a five minute free bus ride up the hill on the switchbacks. Be aware if you have a few drinks at Le Blanc the excellent bar with incredible view across the street from the gondola and highly recommended smoked old fashions when you stay past 5:03pm you have missed the last bus home. Then you are off on a straight quarter mile downhill adventure through several back yards and deep snow. The town has three excellent restaurants and a good grocery store that was even open on Sunday when we arrived. We ate breakfast at the chalet, lunch on the mountain, and dinner out or cooked at the chalet. Food on the mountain is excellent, better than even Deer Valley. La Tzoumas just recently got their gondola and I think right now it is an unknown gem. Snow was excellent and the terrain was far more challenging than my previous experience in France and Austria. There is always an easy groomed way down or you can risk your life on steep first tracks that would never be tolerated in the US. One important note, it took us a while to find the house. Although the address is on the Main Street, the house is actually on a 300 foot unmarked private driveway off the Main Street. Look for the red La Tzoumas hostel sign, that is the private road you need. Thank you Kevin for putting your house into Thirdhome. We would love to come back.”