La Combe Humbert
Morzine is a little town tucked away in the Alps, nestling between the mountains and forests. Outdoor lovers will be pleased by the various activities offered at any time of the year! During springtime, hiking trails, excursions, horse riding, nearby charming cities, and exploring this beautiful village will suit all tastes and ages!
Here you will find the pleasant leisurely lifestyle and authentic charm of a village that retains all its typical Savoyard character.
Ideally located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, Morzine offers beautiful playground trails for hiking and mountain biking.
The immense unspoilt open spaces offer visitors plenty of areas to visit and discover.
This lovely four-bedroom duplex is conveniently located right at the heart of this cosy small town. All bedrooms are ensuite. The excellent location of this private home allows visitors to visit the city and enjoy the activities while having a nice and quiet place to stay. Its rustic and modern decor blends perfectly with the region's surrounding mountain landscape.
The living areas are ample and bright with plenty of natural light, featuring fantastic views of this lovely city from the extensive balconies.
Its ultra-modern design offers visitors all amenities they may need during their stays, such as Wifi, TV Boot warmers, ski lockers and a garage. Ideal for walking, road or downhill for excellent walks within the stunning natural spaces!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1937 square feet, 180 square meters
King, Full, Full, and Full
13 guests maximum
5 x single.
1 hour 30 minute drive
Beautiful Mountains and elevated views of the resort.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Location de ski MORZINE (2 mins drive) For your ski rental in Morzine, take advantage of the advice of professionals to rent your equipment directly on site.
- Galerie art gallery in Morzine (2 mins drive) wonderful art gallery to enjoy different works of art and creativity.
- Equestrian center of Morzine (7 mins drive) located in the heart of Dérêches Park, filled with paths and unique hiking trails in the middle of the forest
- Aquariaz, Station Avoriaz (25 mins drive) Aquariaz has been designed as an aquatic paradise in the mountains featuring lush vegetation and rocks.
Places of Interest
- Les Lindarets Village des Chevres (22 mins drive) ideal village for a family walk in Haute-Savoie, with its chalets, its mountain pastures and its very famous goats.
- Morzine Ski Resort (2 mins drive) ski resort in the vast Portes du Soleil which straddles the French-Swiss border just south of Lake Geneva (Lac Leman).
- Yvoire, (54 mins drive)little medieval village. Lots of craft shops, cafes and restaurants to while away the time in this picturesque village.
- Cirque de Fer à Cheval (51 mins drive) amazing valley surrounded by snowy mountains and thousands of breathtakingly beautiful waterfalls rushing down from the hills.
- Chamonix, (1 hour 13 mins drive) beautiful villa at the base of the Mont Blanc.
Suzanne R.August 2023
Beautiful location and chalet. Our family of 4 had ample space and was very comfortable. The only suggestion we have is fans in the bedrooms for the increasingly hot summer nights :) We would love to visit La Combe Humbert again in the winter to make use of the beautiful mountains for skiing.”
Jerry P.April 2023
The place we rented was absolutely perfect. While we were only 4 guests and didn't use the upstairs bedrooms or bathrooms, we were pleasantly surprised at the sizes of all of the bedrooms and that each had an ensuite bathroom. The living area was large as well and the couches most comfortable. The dining table was large enough to seat 10 people and the kitchen well equipped and large. It would have been nice to have a real coffee pot, however, as the French press and Keurig machines do not make enough coffee for large parties or for those who prefer American sized coffees in the morning. The Wi-Fi was not sufficient for even 3 of us to be working or on our phones for leisure internet surfing and increasing the bandwidth should correct this. We hope to return here with our children and grandchildren as the town of Morzine was walkable and in a fantastic location for day trips.”