Valgrande Luxury Apartment | Sotogrande
Valgrande Luxury Apartment / Sotogrande, Spain
This luxury 3-bedroom apartment is in Sotogrande, home to two of Spain's top 3 golf courses. Valderrama, which hosted the 1997 Ryder Cup, is the most famous course known for Seve Ballesteros' team's heroics and Colin Montgomerie's concession on the last. Their latest course is La Reserva which is rapidly picking up accolades too.
The area is renowned not only as Europe's golfing capital (with over 40 golf courses in the nearby area, with some just five minutes away) but also as a particularly prestigious and up-market resort area on the coast between the mountains and the beautiful beaches.
Seville, Cadiz, and Gibraltar are within close range for a day trip, and just a 15-minute drive and an hour on the ferry even takes you to North Africa! Puerto Banus, just 30 minutes away, is based around a harbour with some of the world's most exotic yachts, and the waterfront is lined with lively restaurants and bars to explore.
Valgrande is one of the best urbanisation in the area with plenty of extra amenities like Beautiful Gardens, 3 Outdoor Pools, 1 Indoor Pool with a Jacuzzi, a Gym, a Golf Practice Area with a Net, and Padel Tennis.
This fantastic apartment is perfect for guests who want a relaxing holiday with nearby activities. The living room is ample and full of natural light from the enormous windows.
The living room is well decorated with minimalist details creating the perfect luxury atmosphere, directly connected with the outside terrace with a dining table and sofas to enjoy a lovely dinner under the stars of the Costa Del Golf.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Malaga and Gibraltar
1 hour 30 minutes and 45 minutes drive
Beautiful view over the Golf valley of Sotogrande.
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Sotogrande is well known for its golf courses and polo fields. The area is home to five golf courses, including the world famous Valderrama and San Roque clubs, as well as six world famous Polo fields owned by the Santa Maria Polo Club.
- The area also offers a wide variety of activities, including tennis, cycling, horse riding and hill trekking.
- Sotogrande marina is home to a number of water-based activities including boat charters, fishing, diving, sailing, wind surfing and kayaking.
- Close to Santa Maria Polo Club, as well as the picturesque Sotogrande Marina.
Places of Interest
- Take a stroll around the picturesque Sotogrande Marina, with its numerous bars and restaurants, small shops and luxury boat berths.
- Relax and dine at Sotogrande’s beach clubs, El Cucurucho and El Octógano, or explore the area's restaurants, ranging from local Spanish tapas to the fine dining experience of Michelin Star restaurants.
- A short 30 minute drive northeast leads to the bars, restaurants and luxury boutiques of Puerto Banús, or the historic old town, beaches and famous ‘Golden Mile’ of Marbella.
- Easy excursions can also be made to Gibraltar, Málaga, Granada, Cádiz, Ronda, Jerez, Seville, and northern Morocco. A personal driver can be arranged upon request.