Luxury 2 Bedroom apartment
Luxury 2 Bedroom apartment
This fantastic two-bedroom luxury apartment is situated directly in the heart of Malaga city centre, in the Andalucia region. Malaga is the main city on the Costa Del Sol, famous for the Picasso museum, a renovated harbour called "Muelle uno", and many arts and historical places.
The apartment is fully renovated and decorated; guests will use the underground private parking and the roof swimming pool (Common swimming pool) from where they will admire stunning views of Malaga's old town. This 2-bedroom residence is fitted out with everything you need for a short or longer stay in the beautiful city of Malaga.
The apartment has premium furniture and beds. The new rooftop pool is perfect for refreshing on sunny days and has fabulous views. The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay in a modern and minimalist style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property.
The modern kitchen comes fully equipped, with all appliances (including dishwasher, oven and Nespresso coffee machine.)
The open-plan living area and kitchen are perfect for families or friends travelling together. If you're travelling with children or with friends who prefer to go to bed earlier, you can close an additional door between the living area & the hallway, so they will not be disturbed.
Wi-Fi is standard, and the smart TV enables you to access all your favourite viewing platforms, such as Netflix and Amazon Prime. Disney+, YouTube etc. Another great feature of this property is the paddle tennis court, which is open from 10 am-10 pm daily.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 775 square feet, 72 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
2 x twin (or extra large King)
Malaga Airport (AGP)
20 minutes drive.
Historical city centre and the Cathedral.
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Beautiful walks and tours full of culture and history. Discover the secrets of these narrow streets of this fascinating city
- Take beautiful walks through the port area of this charming city and taste fresh seafood in the numerous specialty restaurants nearby.
- Boat trips, Catamaran excursions, and Dolphin sightings. Enjoy the splendid views from your seat on deck, while you relax and enjoy the weather, the views and the water.
- Golfers Paradise! Málaga has a wonderful infrastructure for playing this sport and also a privileged climate. Here you will find the largest golf course concentration in Europe, known as Costa del Golf!
- El Hammam Spa: An oasis of tranquility in the heart of the Center of Malaga, a traditional Arabic bath where you can enjoy all kinds of therapies, a place to disconnect and entertain the senses.
Places of Interest
- Picasso Museum Malaga. Get to know more about the artist that changed the history of art.
- Restaurant El Pimpi. One of the wine cellars with most solera in Málaga, where it is possible to enjoy the local gastronomy and fine wines, and great atmosphere!
- The historic center of Malaga. Picturesque streets and plazas, that tell the fascinating story of the city and as well many shops and other leisure activities!
- La Alcazaba, Gibralfaro castle and the Roman Theatre. Built between the 11th and 14th centuries, La Alcazaba and Gibralfaro Castle are two of the best-conserved fortresses from the period in the whole of Spain.
- El Caminito del Rey Malaga (1 hour by car): Have fun at Spain's most popular hike route and enjoy the breathtaking views!
Ulf H.September 2023
This was a nice apartment in center of Malaga close to the old town and were all nice restaurant and nightlife take place. In the building was a padle court you were able tu use and a roofpool for a evening bath, very nice! The hostess was warm and friendly and was keen to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Had good recommendation for what to do in Malaga. I can recommend this apartment for the one how will explore Malaga! ”