Casa de Watters
Casa de Watters
This luxury 4-bedroom villa is in San Roque, Sotogrande area, in the beautiful Costa Del Sol, home to two of Spain's top 3 golf courses. Valderrama, which hosted the 1997 Ryder Cup, is the most famous course known for Seve Ballesteros' team's heroics and Colin Montgomerie's concession on the last. Their latest course is La Reserva which is rapidly picking up accolades too.
The area is renowned not only as Europe's golfing capital (with over 40 golf courses in the nearby area, with some just five minutes away) but also as a particularly prestigious and up-market resort area on the coast between the mountains and the beautiful beaches.
Seville, Cadiz, and Gibraltar are within close range for a day trip, and just a 15-minute drive and an hour on the ferry even takes you to North Africa! Puerto Banus, just 30 minutes away, is based around a harbour with some of the world's most exotic yachts, and the waterfront is lined with lively restaurants and bars to explore.
When you enter "Casa Watters," you will be delighted by the luxury and modern decoration in the pure, rich style. Guests will be greeted by peaked white-timber ceilings, an open living area, and plenty of windows to enjoy views.
The open space and full-of-light modern design pair beautifully with this characterful property to create something exceptional. The main living area is an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, with windows allowing plenty of natural light. The stylish and modern decoration creates a cosy and elegant space with colour contrast adding a modern twist to this space.
The interconnecting rooms flow in an elegant and timeless style, creating a light and airy ambience. The design and style of the modern, with slight touches of rustic and wooden elements, create the perfect balance between the outside surrounding the private garden and the interior's contemporary design.
The outdoor facilities, like the private swimming pool and a BBQ area with a dining table, will be your perfect place to stay and relax with friends or family. Guests can experiment with their culinary mood using the excellent large pizza oven or paella cooker. If you want to play sports in the house, there is a glass padel court with a shaded sitting area and a meditation gazebo to recharge energy.
Villa with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5920 square feet, 550 square meters
Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
There is a fold out double sleeper couch
20 minutes drive.
Large fully landscaped garden
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- San Roque Golf Club - Play a round of golf on either of two championship courses.
- Endurance Equestrian Experience - Located near Sotogrande, enjoy an incredible horse riding experience along the rural land and beaches.
- Polo Valley - Rise to the occasion and learn to play Polo or take horse riding lessons.
- The Jolly Mile - Take a guided ride around the city in these pristine vehicles with friendly and knowledgeable guides.
- Full Vitality Spa Sotogrande - Get a luxurious spa treatment at this local favorite.
Places of Interest
- Castillo de Castellar de la Frontera - Check out this once castle, now hotel with a hilltop village.
- Playa de Torreguadiaro - Spend the day at this popular and vibrant beach then grab a drink at any of the waterfront bars.
- Playa de Torrecarbonera - This beach offers something a bit more unique and special with its rustic atmosphere and ruins.
- Polo Santa Maria - Enjoy a game of polo with bars and a kids play area.
- Playa de Sotogrande - Spend time at a more relaxing beach with boat ports and beautiful views.