The Flair | Pantheon view
The Flair | Pantheon view
This ultra-modern and luxury apartment is located in the heart of Rome, just a few meters from the famous Pantheon; built-in in 125 AD by Emperor Hadrian, the Pantheon is one of the best-preserved buildings from ancient times. Its dome, measuring 142 feet in diameter, is the largest worldwide.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor of Palazzo Crescenzi, an aristocratic building dated and built in the year 1500, that makes you immediately breathe the atmosphere of the time as soon as you walk in the main door of the building.
The apartment is full of luxury details, and the modern design perfectly combines the old and historic surroundings. The house develops on about 1173,27 sqft on two levels with a maximum capacity for four guests.
The main floor has the living room, the dining area with the kitchen, the first bathroom and the entrance with two closets. Living spaces are ample and bright, with large windows allowing plenty of natural light. A decor blend of modern styles elements creates an elegant and fashionable atmosphere surrounding the property.
The second level is the master king-size bedroom with a bathroom and cabinets inside. Two of the sofas in the living room double up as twin beds.
Enjoying your stay in this property and discovering and visiting all the activities and places that Rome offers is undoubtedly an excellent idea as a holiday destination for all tastes and ages.
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1151 square feet, 107 square meters
4 guests maximum
Two of the sofas in the living room double up as twin beds.
Rome Fiumicino Airport.
30 minutes by car
Directly over the famous Pantheon.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Rome’s culinary traditions are rooted in the Testaccio neighbourhood, making it an essential stop for gourmands and intrepid diners.
- Enjoy a spectacular night at the Rome Opera House.
- Mercato Campagna Amica. Located near Circo Massimo, an ancient chariot racing stadium, Mercato Campagna Amica is heaven for foodies and a favorite with the locals.
Places of Interest
- The Pantheon, on your door step!
- St. Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums, and the Sistine Chapel
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
Jennifer G.December 2023
This apartment was absolutely perfect. A beautifully decorated (owner is a designer) jewel of an apartment that is so close to the Pantheon it feels like you could almost touch it. Spotlessly clean, lovely linens, espresso pods, everything we needed and hoped for. Highly recommend! ”