Pronghorn Residence Club - Three Bedroom Home
Pronghorn Residence Club – Three Bedroom Home
***These photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual design and decor may vary.
Set amidst a lush juniper forest and surrounded by 20,000 acres of federally protected land, Pronghorn is a safe haven for nature and luxury lovers alike! This three-bedroom home rests on 2000 square feet and creates the perfect atmosphere for the ultimate mountain getaway. Whether you’re spending the summers with your family or finding the perfect place to rediscover adventure with your spouse, Pronghorn is the place for you!
This gorgeous three-bedroom residence is inviting and lovely, featuring rustic and earthy décor that creates an authentic sense of connection to the natural environment around you. With unparalleled vantage points all around you, you’ll never tire of gazing out at the breathtaking area that surrounds you. This gorgeous home has a large, open floor plan that extends from the living room all the way to the kitchen. The main living room offers a grand stone fireplace, creating the ideal spot for a cold winter night, snuggled up to the fire with your loved ones and enjoying a movie on your large flat screen television. The elegant dining table offers seating enough for six, and sits just off the gourmet kitchen, offering state of the art appliances and more than enough space to whip up a delicious meal. As the sun sinks down behind the mountains, step out onto your private, outdoor terrace, complete with fire pit, and enjoy the gorgeous serenity of the mountain views.
In each of the bedrooms, you’ll enjoy exceptional comfort at every turn with luxurious linens and warm duvets designed to keep you warm all through the night. The master suite offers a plush king-sized bed, along with an en-suite bathroom featuring a huge soaking tub. In the second bedroom, you’ll find another king-sized bed, and the third bedroom offers two equally comfortable twins.
Here at Pronghorn, you’ll find excellent services and amenities that will fulfill every need and exceed every expectation. The Clubhouse will serve as the hub of all activity during your stay. Here you’ll find the incredible Chanterelle and Cascada restaurants, where you can dine on delicious regional dishes while delighting in the sweeping, panoramic views around you! During the day, take advantage of the sensational, championship-level golf course afforded to you, or refresh and rejuvenate in the five star, luxury spa. Should you decide to venture outside of the resort, Bend offers numerous spectacular natural wonders for you to explore, such as Smith Rock State Park or the Redmond Caves. Bend also offers charming shops, delicious restaurants, and tons of opportunities for after dinner entertainment.
With the captivating scenery of the Pacific Northwest right outside your door, this gorgeous Pronghorn residence will help you make the most of your next vacation offering the thrill of discovery and the satisfaction of serenity.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Robert's Field - RDM
15 minutes by car
Mountain and golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
The resort will charge a $30 per day guest fee payable directly to Pronghorn Residence Club.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wanderlust Tours (30 minutes) - Canoe or kayak down the river, explore the depths of a volcano, or take part in one of the numerous other adventures offered by this tour company!
- Pronghorn Golf Club (7 minutes) - Surrounded by sensational vistas of the Cascade Mountains, this course is a bucket-list destination for golfers of all abilities.
- Redmond Caves Recreation Area (35 minutes) - This is the perfect spot to hike around for hours, exploring the mysteries of the caves at your leisure.
- Brasada Trails (25 minutes) - Home to some of Oregon's best horseback riding, these tours cover over 900 acres of sweeping landscapes and gorgeous vistas.
- Bend Ale Trail (30 minutes) - This is a fun and unique way to explore all the trendy microbreweries to be found in Bend!
Places of Interest
- Pronghorn Dining - Enjoy five star restaurants such as Cascada Restaurant, Trailhead Grill, and so much more!
- Downtown Bend (30 minutes) - This charming city offers boutique shops, delicious restaurants, and many options for entertainment!
- Smith Rock State Park (45 minutes) - Delight in breathtaking scenery and beautiful, serene hiking trails for all abilities.
- Bend Distillery (30 minutes) - Enjoy a relaxed, causal tasting with a friendly and knowledgable staff.
- Tumalo State Park (35 minutes) - This state park offers lovely, shaded spots just perfect for family picnics overlooking the rushing river.
Avid A.June 2023
There is substantial deferred maintenance associated with this property. This includes non functional dishwasher, shower, drains, etc. We attempted to call for assistance and though we assured these items would be addressed not one item was repaired during our stay. Therefore, expect to hand wash all dishes, etc. Shortly after arrival the driveway was blockaded by work trucks performing renovations next door. Owner did not provide any notice that there would be construction nearby let alone on a shared wall. The noise was deafening and traffic was substantial. On top of that late night parties in the townhomes next door kept us awake at night which was disappointing. We did report this to reception with little effect. The thirdhome review system does not allow me to upload images and attach them to my review but feel they would be helpful to other future travelers. We vacated a few days early since the unit was not habitable given all of the above issue. Overall, it was a costly nightmare. ”
Gerry A.April 2023
Easter Week but very low occupancy and quiet. A little drive (30 mins) to Bend or Redmond but not an issue. Nice facilities including fantastic restaurant Cascada that was also 5 stars. Very Clean and modern unit with Chef's kitchen. My brother lives in Tumalo so this was a great location for us. Not a golfer but looks like paradise for duffers!”
Cam W.August 2020
Beautiful resort - spacious and elegant golf villa - great service. ”