Tucked away in woodland, this south-facing lake house is accessed over a private bridge, with uninterrupted views over Bowmoor Lake.
This spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom property sleeps six adults with comfort and privacy. Set discreetly behind established woodland, this contemporary home has an open living space, a well-equipped kitchen, and a Music room, featuring an electric piano, drums, and large TV.
Exceptionally spacious, Northbow Lodge has a cozy ambiance and inviting open living spaces with a wood burner for those cooler evenings. All bedrooms are en-suite with fitted wardrobes. Bathrooms are tiled with natural limestone to walls and floors, have locally controlled heated floors and towel rails.
Northbow Lodge is set on the largest of the eight lakes in an exclusive neighborhood. Nestled in the heart of the Cotswolds, just 90 minutes from London, The Lakes is a rural luxury estate spread across 850-acres of freshwater lakes, meadows, and woodland in the Gloucestershire countryside.
A perfect plance for those seeking a family-friendly community and luxury sanctuary with a unique connection to nature.
This remarkably secluded and tranquil nature reserve offers a truly memorable experience.
Fish from your private pontoon as you enjoy far stretching views across the lake, relax in your hammock, or get out on the water in one of the properties kayaks or paddleboards.
The surroundings have everything you need for a relaxing day. At the Fishing Hut, you can have lessons or hire tackle, rods, and other equipment and learn a wide range of fishing techniques including Fly, Lure, pole fishing, and pond dipping for young children.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
1 hour 20 minutes
Lake at Front - Garden and Woods at Back
Activities of Interest
- Hiking - With 3000 miles of public footpaths and an idyllic, and flat, landscape, the Cotswolds is a walker’s paradise.
- You can tour up-river on a Thames Launch or charter your own craft and spend a day, enjoying the world glide by.
- Bike Ride - Explore the surroundings at the lakes on a bike, whilst taking in the fresh air and stunning views.
- Paddle Boarding - Float on the calm waters of the Lakes and enjoy your time in nature.
Places of Interest
- Burford - A picturesque medieval town, featured in Forbes list of Europe’s loveliest places to live.
- Cotswolds Wildlife Park - A great family day out, a zoo in the grounds of a stately home with wonderful playground
- Shakespeare's Stratford - Take in a show performed by the Royal Shakespeare Company
- Blenheim Palace - This World Heritage Site is set within more than 2000 acres of Parkland landscaped by 'Capability' Brown, and the Palace itself houses some of the finest collections of antique furniture in Europe.
- Oxford - Explore the birthplace of Alice in Wonderland and enjoy the city's wonderful sights as well as the famous University.
Elizabeth L.June 2023
Another fabulous week at Northbow Lodge! Gosh it wasn't long enough. The time flew by. Such attention to detail and idyllic setting. Hoping to return next year :-)”
Elizabeth L.May 2022
Loved it!! So private, quiet, spacious and perfectly kitted out for a week-long stay. Gracious host, thoughtful. Couldn't have asked for more. Hoping to go back next year! Thanks, Elizabeth”