This typically Spanish hunting estate is located in a vast area of more than 1,600 hectares, in a region surrounded by mountains, that allow you to enjoy mild temperatures during the summer and beautiful snowy landscapes during the winter. A destination with lots of activities all year round!
The 8 bedrooms estate incorporates a large farmhouse plus a second house. Plenty of room for families, friends, or guests!
The main house has a charming rural and homely style, followed by traditional and classic decor inside. And the adjacent house is perfect for guests or anyone who wants a little more privacy.
It is an excellent domain of peace and silence, or an inspirational retreat, where guests can enjoy the fresh mountain air and just recharge their energies.
Around the property, guests will find many lakes and great hiking trails to discover. If you like animals and taking beautiful walks, you will surely come across deer, mouflons, wild pigs, and barbarian sheep!
The area is surrounded by valleys, pine forests, chaparrals, a series of aromatic plants, and numerous cliffs and banks, allowing the coexistence of different species.
Located at the foot of the Segura and Cazorla mountains in the Granada area is the charming village of Puebla de Don Fadrique. This small and cozy village is a perfect example of Andalusian tradition and culture. With characteristic buildings, old churches, splendid views of the mountains, and friendly people, it is a unique experience to visit and enjoy the peace of this village.
The location of this property makes it possible to visit the Natural Reserves nearby. Numerous excursions and mountain routes and trails are available to guests at this property. With incredible views of two of the most beautiful natural parks in Spain, excursions to enjoy these views are highly recommended!
Granada, with its famous monuments and winter skiing in the Sierra Nevada ski resort, is an hour and a half away.
The beautiful cities of Almeria and Murcia, with La Manga del Mar Menor, where you can enjoy a paella between two seas, are also located an hour and a half away and definitely worth a visit.
Private Residence with 2 levels
8 bedrooms, 11 baths, 8611 square feet, 800 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Región de Murcia International Airport or Granada International Airport
1 hour 30 minute drive
Beautiful mountain views of Sierra nevada and Montaña la sagra
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Reserva Natural Sierra de Las Cabras (33 mins drive) overlanding the Spanish mountains and exploring natural territory with mountain views.
- Parque natural sierra de cazorla (1h 14m drive) Nature Reserve with important natural assets and high cultural value.
- Cehegin Old town (47 mins drive) Manor houses and humble medieval cottages make up a large repertoire of ancient architecture that we can walk through while enjoying both history and peace.
- Escuela de Equitación Antonio Sánchez (47 mins drive) enjoy horse riding with amazing views of the countryside.
Places of Interest
- Granada ( 1h 30m drive) Granada is an absolute wonder to explore – stunning natural landscapes, historic palaces and traditional tapas bars.
- Sierra Nevada (1h 30m drive) ski resort and mountains, allows you to enjoy an enviable climate thanks to its privileged location while playing sport or enjoying nature.
- La Manga del Mar Menor (1h 30m drive) warm climate, and is part of the Mar Menor Nautical Station, ensuring the visitor a range of activities and water sports, in particular sailing.
- Almeria (1h 45m drive). A landscape in which you can admire the mark of villages and ancient civilisations which, together with the monumental Alcazaba, watchtowers and castles, make the Almeria coast truly spectacular.