Holly Lodge is a spacious property with a superb lakeside terrace, ample entertaining spaces, and three different outdoor living areas, perfect for anyone who needs peace and quiet.
With its sleek, minimalist decor, this lakeside home offers total relaxation in a secluded setting.
Cantilever windows offer non-obstructive views at Holly Lodge, a cozy kid's room, and pet-friendly too.
The front of the property looks directly onto Longdoles Lake, and three upstairs bedrooms look onto the lake. The downstairs room has queen size bed that looks to the side of the property, which is full of trees and greenery. The property has no lift, but a wheelchair user could be downstairs as there is a downstairs bathroom (shower only) and bedroom options.
This is an ideal house for one or two families. Sleeping seven adults or 11 with children, a fully equipped utility room, lots of books and toys, and a minute's walk from the Spa – perfect for a swim, gym, or playground trip.
Rooftop living spaces provide the perfect place to enjoy stunning views across Longdoles Lake, with a fishing jetty and a double kayak available in the high season.
Holly Lodge is conveniently situated. You will find a variety of activities within a short distance, including Zipline, Tree Top Walks, Climbing, Tennis, Cricket Nets, Golf Nets, Bike hire, Indoor heated pool, Steam Room, Sauna, Hot Tub, Spa, Fishing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Pool Table, Swimming, Playground, a small farm on-site, restaurant/cafe, security, and concierge plus many more amenities available.
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
1 x super king (2 people), 1 x king (2 people), 1 x queen (1 person), 4 x bunk beds (4 people) + TV room with sofa bed (2 people)
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
1 hour 30 minutes drive
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
The pool is in a spa area with a gym, available for use by residents (£60 fee for gym induction per group).
The property has a kayak and paddleboard, which guests can use. The house is on a gated estate with a small farm with chickens, goats, and pigs. There is a 'tepee' restaurant within a minute's walk, open every day in high season and at weekends at other times, with a coffee bar and pub.
Activities of Interest
- You can tour up-river on a Thames Launch or charter your own craft and spend a day, enjoying the world glide by.
- Hiking - With 3000 miles of public footpaths and an idyllic, and flat, landscape, the Cotswolds is a walker’s paradise.
- Bicester Village - Shop at over 160 luxury fashion, lifestyle, beauty and homeware outlet boutiques at up to 60% off!
- Zip Wiring - Take the family zip wiring and you’ll experience both sensations, as you and the kids soar in perfect safety.
- Bike Ride - Explore the surroundings at the lakes on a bike, whilst taking in the fresh air and stunning views.
- Paddle Boarding - Float on the calm waters of the Lakes and enjoy your time in nature.
Places of Interest
- Burford (10 mins drive) - A picturesque medieval town, featured in Forbes list of Europe’s loveliest places to live.
- Cotswolds Wildlife Park (10 mins drive) - A great family day out, a zoo in the grounds of a stately home with wonderful playground
- Shakespeare's Stratford (1 hour drive) - Take in a show performed by the Royal Shakespeare Company
- Blenheim Palace (40 mins drive) - This World Heritage Site is set within more than 2000 acres of Parkland landscaped by 'Capability' Brown, and the Palace itself houses some of the finest collections of antique furniture in Europe.
- Oxford (45 mins drive) - Explore the birthplace of Alice in Wonderland and enjoy the city's wonderful sights as well as the famous University.
Helen P.September 2023
Not only is Holly Lodge a beautiful home to stay in, it is in the most stunning location. Surrounded by lakes and walks, you will have a wonderful stay …. and the spa is simply amazing! The Cotswolds has to be one of the most picturesque parts of the UK. You will thoroughly enjoy a stay here.”